$115 $85 Promo Code: Aloha
KaPili Tours offers an all day tour of Oahu with a local guide to show you and your small group paradise from a true Hawaiian perspective. One tour is held each day with the small capacity for 10 participants to ensure an intimate experience of Oahu, that is never rushed and never has a commercial tour feel. We look forward to showing you our island and making you a part of our ʻohana (family)!
WHAT WILL YOU SEE ON THE TOUR?
- Kapiʻolani Park
- WWI Natatorium
- Kapiʻolani Fountain
- Lēʻahi (Diamond Head) Lookout
- Hālona Blowhole
- Sandy Beach
- Queen’s Chair
- Makapu’u Lookout
- Ulupō Heiau (ancient Hawaiian temple)
- Kualoa Park
- Mokoliʻi AKA China Man’s Hat island
- Lāʻie Point
- World famous Kahuku Shrimp and Fruit Stands
- World famous surfing beaches such as Sunset, Pipeline, and Waimea
- Laniākea (popular resting place of the endangered Green Sea Turtle).
- Historic town of Haleʻiwa – stop for refreshing Shaved Ice AKA Snow Cone.
- Breathtaking views of our two mountain ranges (Waiʻanae and Koʻolau), plush Hawaiian valleys, Pearl Harbor, and Aloha Stadium.
- ʻIolani Palace and Barracks
- The Royal Bandstand
- Kawaiahaʻo Church
- Kamehameha Statue
- The State Capitol
- The Governor’s House
- Honolulu Hale (Mayor’s House)
- State Library, and so much more